Monday 22 October 2012

Pillsbury Ready-to-Bake Pumpkin Cookies


My roommate and I usually prefer to bake our desserts from scratch. HOWEVER, come Halloween, there are cookies that we cannot resist. We wait all year round for 'Pillsbury Ready to Bake Pumpkin Cookies'. They remind me of my  childhood because my parents only allowed me to bake these kinds of cookies (I would make too much of a mess baking cookies from scratch). My roommate and I anxiously awaited for the dep by our apartment to begin selling the rolls of these Pillsbury Pumpkin Cookies. 
The process for baking can be summed into 6 simple steps: 1. Unwrap the packaging and preheat the oven to 350F, 2. Slice the cookies (not too thin but not too thick), 3. Place them on a cookie sheet (leave a little room between them), 4. Place them in the oven (once it has been preheated) for 8-10 minutes,  5. Leave them to cool, and finally 6. EAT THEM! 
To say these cookies are DELICIOUS is an extreme understatement. They are  easy to make and require very little clean-up!  Its a no brainer! Hit up the grocery store or dep nearest you and get into the Halloween mood. Plus, they make for a great study-snack. 
Bon Appetite! 

1 comment:

  1. These cookies are the best!! Although nothing beats baking from scratch, these cookies are so delicious...especially the halloween ones!

    ReplyDelete